Like everything cutlery and glassware are also used according to the fashion. When it comes to do the custom beer glasses and personalised beer mug and also personalised beer tankard fashion and tradition are also playing their role in this. Regardless of the material the shapes and sizes of the custom beer glasses and personalised beer mug also represent their special shapes and also give some messages to the host and also to the drinker. Here we will discuss different types of custom beer glasses, shapes and also the message they are delivering:
- American pint glasses which are used for serving wines and beers in most of the restaurants and bars in the United States. This type of glasses are broader at the tip and narrow at the base. This type of glasses is among the widely used custom beer glasses in australia. They are not only used for serving beer or wines but they are also can be used at homes for different and almost every purposes. They are simple and elegant looking and so can be used at any place for any purpose.
- Imperial pint class is also used for serving beers and wines mostly in the United States. Just like above-mentioned glasses these are also used for multi-purpose due to its design and its shape. One glass can hold about 20 Pounds of liquid in it. It has normal straight shape having a small lip area.
- Pilsner glass are also very famous and used for beer and wine servings. They are long and smart in its shape that’s why they are mostly used for serving light beverages. It could show the clarity of the beverage or any lighter beer. It will also keep an aromatic sense of smell under your nose. It may carry Les beverage or liquid than above-mentioned glasses that’s why they are used for lighter beverages.
- Tulip glasses having bulbous body with a mouth which is much like Tulip flower. It has a separate holder which is holding the body or head of the glass so that the Aroma of the drink could be maintained or could be e enjoyed and received by the drinker. They look very elegant and beautiful while containing any liquid of different colours in it. It’s time is very short so that the swelling could be prevented.
- Thistle glasses can be considered as a modified form of Tulip glasses as it has Tulip like shape but with little changes. They also have short stem holding a bulbous body with some curves in it.
Goblet glasses have small stem with round body and broad mouth. They look like a round bowl on a stem. There walls are much thicker than all mentioned above and are much decorative. Their big mouth are made for the sake of promoting big sips so that the drinker can enjoy that drink at its peak. Personalised birthday gifts in brisbane can be made from these also.